Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time ~ Card Patterns Guest Designer

Good morning friends!! Today I have the honour of being a Guest Designer for the Card Patterns Sketch #88.  Oh, I love that number...my son was born in 1988!! LOL  I was so happy when I saw the sketch this week...endless possibilities :)  I chose a shabby, vintage-y style, using some favourite items, October Afternoon paper, poinsettia dies, buttons, seam binding ribbon, stitching, BLING, and a Verve stamp :)  After cutting all the paper, I distressed the edges and then tea dyed them :)  I hope you can join us this week...thanks to Michelle and all the talented ladies over on Card Patterns for letting me play along with them this week :)  Have a fabulous day and thanks so much for stopping by and spending a few moments with me :D



what's in it?
stamps: verve christmas in the air
ink: versafine onyx, pti sweet blush, tea dye duo
paper: pti cream, white; SU blushing bride, soft sky; October Afternoon, Memory Box and Basicgrey dps
accessories: labels 1 and poinsettia dies; stitching, distressor, gemstones, seam binding ribbon, pti and Grandpa's buttons, linen thread

9 comments:

Melisa Hunter said...

Love the soft colours in your card and the vintage style. You have made some beautiful Christmas cards this fall!

Marisa said...

Wonderful soft colours and the seeam binding ribbon is gorgeous. Enjoy your weekend :)

Jackie Pedro said...

OH my word.....this is gorgeous, Maureen! I love the soft colors and all of the fantastic details!!

Is it seriously only 4 degrees where you live? YUCK!!! Keep warm!

Michelle Woerner said...

Hey girl! This is stunning. REally stunning. I love the soft pinks and all your elements. Horray for your ROCKING this sketch! Hugs!

Amber Hight said...

FAbulous, sweet, and girlie! A PERFECT card;) Love that sentiment too, I need to break that stamp set out and give it some exercise!

Kristina said...

Maureen, this is gorgeous!! Love the soft, sweet colors, and the seam binding ribbon with a giant pearl in the middle. I'm thinking I may deem you the queen of mixing dps. :)

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous card!! Love all the soft colors and details!!

Julie said...

This is gorgeous, Maureen! I Love the amazing colors!

Winter said...

Congrats to you for being Guest Designer! And your card is gorgeous! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...