Saturday, October 16, 2010

So Glad We're Friends

Good evening, dear blog friends :)  Tonight's last post is the next installation of the Wild Card Colour Challenge!!  These colours have been sitting on my desk for a couple of weeks and I was determined to use them :)  I had planned on using some stitched hawaiian shores ribbon, but decided on something a little more subtle.  I also left off the stitching I had planned on doing down the brown rick rack (my sewing machine was whining about that! LOL).  So once again, I think I've proven that any colours can work!!! LOL.  Check out the other Wild Card Colour challenges on my new page dedicated just to them :)

How do you like the new graphic?  I'm playing around on the Picnik photo editing site and there are some fun things you can do...so stay tuned!!  Enjoy the rest of the weekend...I'm spending most of Sunday in the studio...pure bliss :D


what's in it?
stamps: su best yet
ink: su choc chip
paper: pti spring moss, cream, su espresso, bermuda bay, october afternoon dp
accessories: circle nestabilities, pti buttons, twine, rick rack die, gemstones

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Love those colors together...beautiful...enjoy your day in the studio today!!

Marisa said...

You definitely made these colour work. Love the rick rack.

I'm jealous you get a day in the studio all to yourself LOL! Enjoy :)
Congrats on being one of Mercy's picks this week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...