Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bravo, Jackie!!

Good morning!!! Well, I'm happy to report that my little munchkins were calm and peaceful yesterday :)  It really was a lovely Monday...and you know I rarely say that!! LOL  Today's card was made a few weeks ago for an October Viva La Verve challenge, but I didn't post the card here...so now I am :)  It was a fun challenge that week.  In honour of Verve Diva Jackie Pedro becoming the newest Dirty Dozen member on Splitcoast, Amber challenged us to pick a card from Jackie's gallery and CASE her :)  I kind of knew which card I wanted to use...Jackie made this fabulous card last winter.  I was taken by her mix of patterned paper and how she made the rolling hills with some of my favourite paper from last year :)  I opted for an end of summer/beginning of fall card, mixing some fun SU paper from last year.  This was so much fun...Jackie is the royal Queen of mixing patterned paper!!!  Hope you have a great Tuesday...thanks for stopping by :)


what's in it?
stamps: verve up,up and away, waltzing mouse fancy phrases
ink: su choc chip, close to cocoa
paper: pti white, kraft, su sage shadow and dp, dcwv dp
accessories: stitching, tag die, su ribbon, gemstones, pti buttons, linen thread, cuttlebug ef

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Love your winter version of Jackie's card :) Paper pieced trees are too cute. Glad to hear the kids were mellow yesterday. Hoping the same for today!

Jackie Pedro said...

I am honored that you CASED one of my cards! LOVE LOVE LOVE your version!! You're awesome, Maureen! Here's hoping your day today was like yesterday!

Lynn said...

BRAVO MAUREEN!! Those rolling hills are absolutely fabulous! I love everything about your card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...