Saturday, December 4, 2010

Richly Blessed ~ Curtain Call Crew Guest Designer!!

richlyblessedcurtaincall

curtain call 59
Greetings friends!!! Today I have some exciting news I’ve been sitting on for over 2 months!!  Stacey over at Stacey’s Stamping Stage has asked me to be her December Guest Designer!!  I have been participating in her Curtain Call Colour Challenges since last March, discovering it through my dear blog buddy, Marisa, who was a Curtain Call Designer last Spring.  It has been so much fun playing with colour so I am thrilled to be joining Stacey and her fabulous Design Team as we welcome December and the Christmas season :)  Today’s card uses my favourite poinsettia dies and a new Verve sentiment.  I didn’t want to add another panel to the card, so I stamped directly onto the distressed dots paper…it does show up in real life, so I hope it works for you :)
closeup
The Curtain Call Crew has samples to show you today, too, so make sure you stop by to see:

Christina MacLaren at Seaglass & Sentiments
Jean Martin at Stampin' Scrapper
Julie Lacey at Stamps & Taxes
Laurel Seabrook at Seabrook Designs
Makiko Jones at MakInk Studio
Monika Davis at M.A.D. Stamper
Piali Biswas at Touch of Creation
Silke Ledlow at My Life



...then play along with us and post your Curtain Call Color Challenge creation using Mr. Linky back at Stacey's Stamping StageThanks so much for visiting and celebrating my exciting news :)  Hugs to you all!!
 signature

what’s in it?

stamps: verve richly blessed

ink: versafine onyx, su real red

paper: pti white, distressed dots dp; su real red, always artichoke

accessories: spellbinders poinsettia dies, pti leaf die, satin ribbon, gemstones

16 comments:

Jean Martin said...

This is just gorgeous Maureen! Wow! :) Hugs!

Marisa said...

What did I tell you LOL!! I KNEW Stacey would ask you (((hugs)). Doing a little happy dance for you :)

Love what you did with this week's colours. I really want to play along again now that the craft fair rush is over so hopefully I'll get some time this week. Congrats and enjoy. Stacey is the best :)

Lynn said...

Happy dance for you! Way to go...still love those poinsettas..and that gray ribbon is the perfect touch! Love this!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty card Maureen. Love those flowers. Great use of the colors! COngrats on being the GT for December. Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations. :o)

Laurel said...

Oh how beautiful!

Ann said...

Congrats! Your card is STUNNING!

Christina said...

Congrats on your Guest position this month! I was thrilled to see your name and look forward to seeing your contributions.

This is a knock-out debut, Maureen! Your poinsettias are simply gorgeous, and I love the distressed dots so much that I just keep hoarding mine!

Melisa Hunter said...

Congratulations, Maureen! What a pretty card... love the gray satin ribbon on the red. It reminds me of a festive Christmas dress. I love the sentiment stamped directly on the DP.

Have a good day, today! We're going for our first ski of the season this afternoon.

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful Maureen!! I love those flowers and red background!

Congratulation on being the guest challenge crew!! Can't wait to see more of your creations using Curtain Call color combo!

Julie said...

STUNNING card Maureen! I love it! So glad you're playing along with us this month! :)

Janelle said...

Beautiful card, Maureen -- and gorgeous colors. I haven't done a color challenge for ages... maybe I should try this one. I'll have to see if I can work it in. :) Just spent time going through all your blog posts that I was behind on (way too many!) and decided that I just can't comment on them all like I want to. So, suffice it to say, you've provided me with lots of inspiration for the day. Now off to the craft room to get to work!

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful creation, Maureen! Love your use of the gray in the ribbon! Congrats on the guest designer gig!

Michelle Woerner said...

Oh congrats!!! I love the card and you rocked the colors! Hugs,

Vickie Z said...

Congrats!! Perfect use of the colors and your layout is fabulous. Love those poinsettas with the sponging and buttons!!

TannyP said...

You're so talented, I'm surprised you're not being asked every month for a million guest or permanent spots =) Lovely color combo - and you created a real beauty with it!

Silke Ledlow said...

WELCOME TO THE GROUP MAUREEN!!! So happy you are hanging out with us with us!!! You already know how much I adore your cards and this one is another gorgeous idea!!!Have fun and I'll see ya soon!!! Hugs ~S~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...