Wednesday, January 12, 2011

You Light Up My Life

lightupmylife
Happy hump day!!  Well, I’m finally getting around to posting the next installment of the Wild Card Colour Challenge.  This card has been sitting in the studio for some time now, waiting patiently to star on today’s post :)  So these were the random colours I drew during Christmas vacation…wacccky19IMG_2469 I FINALLY got to use my new dress form die and stamp :)  I am getting a little addicted to dies lately and am always thinking about what kind of material I can use them with…felt, cork, chipboard, fabric, etc :)  I am just loving this melon berry with lavender moon…I hope it comes up again!!  Okay, I’m going to leave you with the card I had published last month in CARDS.  I’m allowed to show is now :)  Have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for visiting :)
signature
joytotheworld

what’s in it?

stamps: verve let it shine, pti dressform

ink: versafine onyx, colourbox lilac

paper: pti lavender moon, pinefeather, cream, sugarplum dp

accessories: circle nestabilities, pti ribbon and buttons, thread, pti die, gemstones, stitching

5 comments:

TannyP said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! (Oh and you appear to be onto something with your pink love...
http://www.pantone.com/pages/pantone/pantone.aspx?pg=20821&ca=4

Perfect bling on both cards and your paper piercing is BEAUTIFUL! I'm all about the dies, too!

Marisa said...

Way to work those colours :) Lovely mix of "buttons and bling" LOL on the focal panel too.

We got about 8 inches of snow here but schools are still open. Many of the private schools closed and I believe all of the Abbotsford schools are closed (they got more than we did). Bummer is it is wet and HEAVY!! Oh my, got my workout this morning shoveling the driveway and stairs. 30 minutes of sweat I tell you. Thankfully hubby was there too or one person would have had a one hour workout and no arms left by the end of it LOL!

PERFECT snowman making snow and I'm sure the field will be full of them when I p/u the kids after school. Today is the day to enjoy it though as it is raining lightly already and the rain is a coming in a big way tonite which makes for lots and lots of water and a big mess!

Ann said...

Oooh, can I just say how much I'm in love with the PTI dress form? Your card is a beauty!

Congrats on your pub, you rock star! ;)

Lynn said...

Classy card from a classy lady...love it!

Kristina said...

All right. This color combo is going to take a little work. The pink and purple I'm all over... but dark green?! Really?! Sheesh.

LOVE how you used you new PTI goodies! Aren't dies amazing? I was just laughing today with someone about how I hate cutting things out, and search for ways to use my dies, lol. In fact, I do have a little idea for this challenge, and it most definitely involves a die. :)

Well, that and my new Verve arrived today. And, I just maybe took a little trip to Michaels and got me some new goodies with a birthday gift card. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...