Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wishing You…

To enter my Birthday Blog Candy, click HERE

happybirthdaymojo

Good morning, friends!! Well, I had to laugh when I got up yesterday morning…we had a bit of a snow storm!!  The first full day of Spring and we were treated to big, white, fluffy snowflakes!!  It lasted until about noon and then it all melted away…lol.  I didn’t mind so much as I spent most of the day in the studio ;)  Today’s card started out as an entry for the CR84FN colour challenge this week, but this fuchsia worked better than lavender so I went with it!! LOL  Plus I just got my order of new paper in the mail, so I had to break into it :)  I’ve used the Mojo Monday sketch and several different stamps and papers.  It was so fun to create in the daytime with natural light and with lots of time to spare :)  No rushing anywhere :)  I hope you come back tomorrow because it’s Day One of the Verve New Release Spotlights!!  There will be a blog hop spotlighting a new stamp set and plain jane :)  Of course, knowing Julee, there will be a prize of some sort going on so drop by tomorrow or head over to the Verve Blog for all the deets :)  Have a lovely day!!

signature

Mojo183Sketch

NRSMarch

what’s in it?

stamps: verve wishing you, pti it’s official, just the ticket

ink: versafine onyx, su perfect plum, rose romance

paper: pti cream, su rose red, kiwi, razzleberry, october afternoon, basicgrey, cosmo cricket dps

accessories: pti notepage and ticket dies, su library clip and ribbon, corner chomper, gems, fiskars border punch

8 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Very pretty! Love the layers of color!

TannyP said...

Gorgeous! Those layers worked perfectly and your paper choices were divine. I just love those tickets!

Colleen said...

Great ribbon for this and love the sentiment on the ticket!

Marisa said...

Great mojo sketch card. Love those big, green polka dots. Can see why you went with fuschia. Enjoy day two of no school and working on the release cards :)

Lynn said...

Oh...looking forward to those sneak peeks tomorrow. Can't wait to see what you, Julie and the team are up too! Love your card...hope the snow goes away very soon!

Helen F. said...

GORGEOUS! Love all the luscious layers and those fabulous colors!

Michellee said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I love the colors you choose and the placements of each items were perfect.. Just BEAUTIFUL!!

Chrisd said...

Great card and sentiments but the ribbon is truly special. I keep saying to myself...soon it will truly be spring.....Hugs from Michigan.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...