Thursday, May 19, 2011

Good Luck!!

goodluck

Hey everyone!  Thanks for coming back so quickly!! LOL  I had to post twice today as I have a super fabulous card tomorrow for the Viva La Verve challenge and can’t wait to post it!! PLUS these Waltzingmouse challenges are due soon…hope you don’t mind!! I’ll try to keep it short (!).  This week’s challenge is to stamp the scalloped strip shown in the sketch.  To prove my lilac strip is actually stamped, I took a picture of the evidence! LOL.  Have a fabulous day and thanks for visiting twice!! You’re the BEST!!

signature

stampedpaper

_47 Sketch_thumb[1] 

what’s in it?

stamps: wms fancy phrases, pti polka dot 2

ink: versafine onyx, su white craft

paper: pti cream, lilac (unknown), cosmo cricket pixilicious dp

accessories: ek success scallop punch, pti banner die, button and ribbon, thread

7 comments:

TannyP said...

I love that you provided proof - otherwise it really is too perfect to look like it's stamped =) Gorgeous job, Moe!

Michelle Woerner said...

Sweet and precious. I like this sketch! May have to save it... hugs.

Marisa said...

Love the proof :) Just got that set and can't wait to use it. Great take on the sketch.

Kary said...

Hi Maureen, this is a really sweet card!! Love that polka dot stamp!

Julia Aston said...

So pretty Maureen! love the dots and fun DP! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

Kelly S. said...

Oh yes, that border sure looks like dp...stamped so perfectly, Maureen! I almost thought that the flower stems were stamped, tooooo! Such a cheerful and happy card, I just love the colors!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Sweet! The colours are gorgeous!

Thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...