Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Welcome Sweet Baby

statementday6A

Good morning!!  Well, it’s hump day and the end of August…can you believe it?  I’ve been a busy beaver in the classroom and am thankful I still have a few more cards from the latest Verve Ann-VERVE-sary release to share :)  I don’t do many baby cards, but couldn’t resist some pink and purple paper and embellishments.  The flower is die cut from felt and then stamped on with purple ink.  See that sweet little rattle button?  That’s from a pack of Dress It Up buttons at Michaels…so sweet!  The scalloped frame was die cut from a chipboard coaster and then inked up with the matching frame image in Making a Statement.  Have you placed an order yet?  This is the LAST DAY of the Anni-VERVE-sary sale!!! Come back tomorrow as I help the Inspiration Divas celebrate a new month!!  Have a fabulous day :)

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: Making a Statement (Verve)

paper: cream, lavender, various patterned paper (PTI), sand (SU!)

ink: onyx (Versafine), razzleberry, sand (SU!)

accessories: rounded scallop frame and loopy blossoms dies (Verve A Cut Above Dies), felt, button (PTI), lace trim (Prima), seam binding (Memriemare), baby rattle button (Michaels), pearls (Kaisercraft), stitching, thread

8 comments:

Sue said...

What a beautiful card!

Aimes said...

Oh that button is sweeeeeeeet!!! I don't do baby cards either but I had that that button in my possession I wouldn't be able to resist either! :)
Oooh I got my Viva La Verve cards finished today! I'll be posting them later - hope I've done you proud, Diva!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Marisa said...

Loving that flower in felt and the baby rattle is a perfect touch. Just love using that frame myself. Glad to hear classroom set up is going well :) We're off to get DD her locker and find out where all her classrooms are today. Hopefully that will help calm her down a bit...

Jean Martin said...

Gosh Maureen this is super sweet! I LOVE it! And love the embellies you've used! I've been seeing you regularly over at CARDS Magazine...it always makes me smile when I see your name there. :)

Lynn said...

Ok...fast commenting...because a little man sitting behind me in the chair is asking to play Lego Ninjago and wants to know when you are visiting again? :) I love how you "quilted" the pieces of paper for this..and the loopy flowers - yummy!

Luanne said...

This is so pretty! Love those flowers cut in felt. I haven't stamped for a week, your wonderful posts are inspiring me to get busy...! :-)

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Gorgeous, Moe! I love those purples and that label is so pretty! I just got back from vacation to a lovely Verve package that I can't wait to tear into! :)

TannyP said...

I'm so kicking myself that I missed out on the AnniVERVEsary release sale. What a moron! This is a beauty of a creation, though....love that frame with the perfect bits of bling and the flowers =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...