Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Beyond the Clouds ~ CASE Study # 93

beyondtheclouds

Hello!  Today’s card is for this week’s CASE Study challenge!  Sadly, though, it’s our last week hanging out with our May Muse, Agnieszka Malyszek.  Oh, have I learned a lot about CAS!  Well, at least CAS for me :)  Here’s Aga’s card for this week…a fabulous spring board for your creativity…

93 may 31

I just shifted the sketch elements up a bit on my card and tried to keep blue as a main focus.  As I was deciding what sentiment to use, I came across this one in a PTI set.  I loved the thought of it so here it is :)  It didn’t quite fit right on the circle panel, so I stamped a little row of stars from another set to fill in some more space.  So what do YOU see when you look at Aga’s card?  I’d love to see what you come up with.  Head over to the CASE Study blog and see how the rest of the Design Team was inspired, then join in the fun!  Thanks for stopping by!  The weekend is just around the corner :)

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti movers and shakers, 2012 birthday tags

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti rustic cream, su sahara sand, basicgrey what’s up

accessories: spellbinders circle and inverted scallop dies, resin flowers, lace trim, stitching

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the touches of lace peeking out and fun nestie shape you used.

Lynn said...

Gorgeous Moe. The touch of flowers adds the perfect extra color and highlights the beautiful sentiment perfectly!

Hope you have a fabulous Thursday! Off to Marcel's class awards and slide show this morning!

Aimes said...

Ahhhh your sentiments have been so uplifting this week, Diva! I especially love this one :)
I love the way you've taken elements of Aga's style and put your own 'Diva touch' to 'em!
Hugs!
x

sandie said...

what a gorgeous sentiment! Great idea to add the stars. I also love your stitching-will have to give it a go sometime.
Have a few ideas for this week so hope to play along sometime.

Ann said...

Loving the sentiments you've been using lately, & those resin flowers are divine!

Christina said...

A beautiful sentiment for a gorgeous card, Moe! Those resin flowers are stunning, and I love the delicate lace trim and stitching.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...