Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Best Friends are Available 24/7

247

Good morning!  Today’s card uses this week’s (or really, last week’s!) My Favourite Things sketch.  Whenever there is a large rectangle on their sketch, I find it hard NOT to use one of my A La Mode gals :)  Hope your week is humming along!  It’s HOT here so I’m enjoying the deck in the shade right now :)  Have a fantastic day!

signature

MFTWSC79 

what’s in it?

stamps: my favourite things girl talk

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti white, spring moss, studio calico take note

accessories: pti notched flower dies, button, gems, bakers twine, stitching, rectangle nestabitilites

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Ah...love that blinged up notebook...can you send one my way? Remember Marcel's little friend Chloe...she has the most awesome Chevron notebook for her pokemon trading cards...cracks me up that she is a little Diva even when it comes to Pokemon cards.

You know I love how you rock these MFT stamps Moe! Cooled off here a bit...off to the baseball field tonight!

TannyP said...

That flower is gorgeous :) The layers are lovely and that bling is perfecto! You and your awesome stitching...love it!

Marisa said...

Love that polka dotted paper and the flower is yummy. Great take on the sketch. Warm here too but yesterday was a bit cooler with lower humidity (my hair appreciated that LOL) which was really nice. Enjoy your day :)

Kara Lynne said...

Gorgeous colors and papers! I love your flower/button detail and that sweet image.

Kristina said...

I am swooning over the colors on this card! Love! And that felt flower is seriously among me want to invest in some felt... Hmmm.... I see some shopping in my future...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...