Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Congrats and some Exciting News!

congratsclearlybesotted
Good morning!  Well, it’s been probably the worst kept secret here, but I can officially announce that I’m officially on the Clearly Besotted Stamps design team!  Stephanie, the owner and illustrator, is such a sweetie and has graciously allowed me to be in good company with her and the other design team members.  So in honour of this announcement, I thought I should break open the new stamps and create a card for one of my nephews who has recently graduated from Film School.  I’ve used 2 of the 12 new sets just released.  The sentiment and dotted line frame are from Framed Sentiments and the leaf images are from Leafy Accents.
Framed_Sentiments_Copyright_large

Leafy_Accents_Copyright_large
To add to the celebrations, Stephanie is giving away some sets to one lucky commenter on THIS POST.  Thanks so much for celebrating with me today :)  Check out all the Clearly Besotted Stamps in the STORE!  Have a great day.  It’s Rudolph Day in class so there will be dancing, stories, rip art, magic reindeer dust, the original Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer movie AND Rudolph cupcakes! ACK! I can’t wait!
signature

what’s in it?

stamps: clearly besotted leafy accents, framed sentiments

ink: versafine onyx, su old olive

paper: pti rustic white, soft stone

accessories: pti fillable frame #7 die, button, twine, cuttlebug embossing folder

17 comments:

Lynn said...

Rudolph Day sounds perfect...Collin and Marcel both have Polar Express day tomorrow. They get to wear PJs to school. Very exciting.

And.wow.wow.wow! Awesome news Moe and this card is fabulous for your nephew. I love the leaf set.

Caroline said...

Congratulations on the DT love the card. Caroline xxx

Luanne said...

This is an awesome card! Perfect for a male graduation. Congratulations on your new position, they couldn't have chosen a better designer!

Rhonda said...

Congrats to you Maureen. You will do a fabulous job.

Stephanie said...

Stunning Card Moe & I am over the moon that you decided to stick with me - thank you so much :) xxx

Marisa said...

Whoo Hoo :) Great card and just loving those leaves!! Look forward to seeing more of your creations with their stamps. Three more sleeps ;)

Michelle Woerner said...

What up! This is fabulous news and big congrats to you and Stephanie for having you. This card is darling, love the rust buttons -perfect POP! Hugs to you, mwah!!

Wida said...

congrats! what a gorgeous card as introduction to the team! pinning it!

Jayne said...

Wonderful card! and I love those leaves.

Debby said...

Hehe, glad you are "official"! Lovely card - I can't get enough of that sprig from leafy accents.

Meghan said...

Congratulations! You are a perfect fit for these stamps!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Finally digging out from the chaos of our move and finding some time to make the rounds! Congrats on your new DT gig and I can't wait to see what you create with these wonderful stamps!!

lainey said...

Wow Maureen, congrats!!. love those stamps :) lainey x

The Paper Parade said...

Whoo hoo!! Congrats for the DT spot :) I love this card you created. The bold colors really stand out on the white and I love the embossing :)

Christine said...

Congratulations on your appointment to the DT! I know you will do them proud!

Love your card and wish you lots of fun on Rudolph Day. Tomorrow, we are wearing jammies to school and are reading The Polar Express. So glad to teach the little ones!

Melisa Hunter said...

Congratulations, Maureen! Your work is beautiful! I'm excited to see your new creations with these stamps!

gardener said...

Just found your blog and really like your style. thanks for your inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...