Friday, December 28, 2012

Year in Review ~ January/February

myluckycharm - January

January

Good morning!  The last few years after Christmas I’ve noticed many bloggers post their favourite cards of the year.  I thought that was a great idea and started to go through the 300+ posts to look for my favourites.  Not fun! HA!  So I vowed that each month, I would save the cards I loved in a file so I could do a 2012 Year in Review.  And I did! Whoohoo!  Some months have more than one favourite so I’m only doing 2 months each day.  Let’s get right into it!  First up is the card I made with the then newly released Verve Shamrocks stamp and dies.

mytypeofchick - Feb

February #1

sunshineformysoul - Feb

February #2

yougogir - Feb

February #3

 

February was more difficult to pick from  so I’m including all the cards I really loved.  The second one is my Facebook Cover Photo…I just love that sentiment!  Thanks for stopping by…I’m off to a tea party at my sister’s this afternoon :)

signature

8 comments:

Lynn said...

these are all so beautiful. I'm looking forward to the next 10 months. I love the top one and the last one...well I love them all but those are my favorites for today! :)

Marianne said...

Such a great idea! My favourites of these four would be the first and last ones. Love how you layered the first one, using the flower paper as a frame to tie everything together. Also love the differently shaped layers and your interesting colour combination of your fourth card.

Melisa Hunter said...

Love all of these! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your choices over the next few days. You cards are gorgeous!

Aimes said...

Oooh I love this idea, Diva! I imagine that you had a tough time to just narrow it down to a handful of beauties!
I especially love Feb #1 - puntastic!
Have fun at the tea party (just tea and no Martinis?!)
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Marisa said...

Classic Moe style :) Love the first and last ones. Enjoy your tea party!

Tracey McNeely said...

All your cards are always fabulous Maureen. Thanks for sharing.

Meredith MacRitchie said...

I've been thinking I would do one of these posts again this year, and wishing that I had done like you and separated out my favourite projects! Taking note for 2013 ;)

Gorgeous projects, I can see why you loved them all... and they are all very 'you'!

The Paper Parade said...

That's such a great idea that you held your favorite cards out in a separate file! I love when everyone does these posts :) I love that typewriter card, and the yellow on the second one! Your colors are bright and fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...