Sunday, March 10, 2013

Thanks for Everything

thanksmaureenplut

Good morning!  Well, with report cards wrapped up this week, I had a lovely few hours of playtime in the studio yesterday :)  Perfect timing as I got some VERY happy mail this week from Stephanie, owner and illustrator, of Clearly Besotted Stamps.  There are some brand new stamps and dies in the Clearly Besotted store right now and lucky me gets all of them right away to play with.  Kind of a great gig, eh?  I went a little crazy using 4 stamp sets AND 2 different die sets.  Can you blame me?  I wanted to make a card for the Simon Stays Stamp and Show Challenge: By the Number.  I flipped through all my patterned paper and came to this fun stamp sheet, a perfect fun, but neutral background full of sweet little numbers.  How’s your Sunday going?  It’s the last day of the Canadian Men’s Curling Championship so you know where I’ll be… {wink, wink!}.  Thanks for stopping by!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: clearly besotted just a note, butterfly wishes additions, leafy accents, many thanks

ink: versafine onyx, su pumpkin pie, kiwi kiss, more mustard, sahara sand

paper: pti rustic cream, su kiwi kiss, echo park note to self

accessories: clearly besotted leafy accent die, butterfly wishes die, gems, resin flower, bakers twine

12 comments:

Lynn said...

Absolutely no plans for me today which equals perfection! Sounds like you have the perfect Sunday planned too! I love the sweet little patterns on the butterflies and the mix/match of patterns on the sentiment!

Michelle Short said...

Great card Maureen, I love how you have mixed and matched the stamps x

Tammy said...

Great card! I really need a good leaf die! I'm hoping to build my die collection tomorrow--we're heading across the border for a couple of days in upper state New York. I hear Buffalo stamps is the place to go for some great deals!! Ack--I'm so excited; I just have to figure out what to do with the DH and kiddos while I'm in my candy land for what will likely be a few hours--haha!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh great card! How fun for you to be on 2 awesome teams! Love CB stamps~

Barb said...

What a wonderful mix of patterns and colors! I especially love the gingham butterfly! Fun card, Maureen! :)

Marisa said...

Loving those butterflies and the leaves. Great mix of the gingham with the squares on the BG paper. Great card. Glad you had fun with your new goodies. Three cheers for the Cdn men!!!

Luanne said...

So cute! The butterflies are adorable, and I love the stamp patterned paper! You'd need a whole page of these to mail something out..lol. Have a happy Sunday!

Lisa Kind said...

This is gorgeous! I love the pattern paper and those beautiful butterflies! I'm supposed to be working on report cards now too! I need to get off the computer!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful card! Lovely butterflies and branches. Sweet design. Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

Christina said...

Love those neutrals with the pop of orange and green!

Stephanie said...

Love, love, love this! Fabulous card Moe :D xxx

Michelle Woerner said...

Oh! Purty purty! Love the kraft tones you used. Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...