Thursday, July 11, 2013

Paper Crafter’s Library Featured Designer and a SALE!


applecloseup
Good morning, friends!  A fun post today involving an announcement, a couple of fun sneak peeks AND a Papertrey Ink sale!  First up, I’m the Featured Designer over on the Paper Crafter’s Library this week :)  I created 2 projects for my post over there including some extra photos of how I organize mass produced cards.  These are the sneak peeks of my cards.
birthdaycloseup
Lastly, I’ve been selling some of my Papertrey Ink stamp sets over on the Papertrey ink Forum.  I know not everyone checks out the For Sale items over there so I thought I’d post here as well… FREE SHIPPING TO CANADA AND THE US!
Payment via Paypal (gift) in $US…email me if you are interested in anything :)
Click on the set to see a photo of it  :)
Think Big Favourites #11(Love You Forever, xoxo, Hugs & Kisses - $5
Think Big Favourites #6 (take care, feel better soon; thanks for all you do) - $5
Background Basics: Diamonds - $10
Borders and Corners Monogram Edition - $10
Falling Leaves - $10
Big And Bold Wishes - $15
Everyday Classics (Anniversary Set) - $15
Framed - $15
Thanks for stopping by! 
signature

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats on your Happy Crafty News!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Maureen I left you some love over at Paper Crafter's!

Kara Lynne said...

Congrats! I'll have to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...