ah, a most beautiful weekend actually. It’s my last BIG hurrah in the studio before heading back to work. I’ll be continuing the set up in my classroom and in a 2 day professional development workshop this week, so Stampafaire has been great for me :) Up next is the Limited Ingredients Challenge…hmm, I’m not very good at them as I have tons of things I can potentially put on a card. But I took some inspiration from Dawn’s card and then went to it! Here is a list of the things we were allowed to use along with what I used…
- white cardstock CHECK!
- white or transparent glitter(Prisma Glitter) CHECK!
- 1-3/4" circle punch or die CHECK!
- 1" strip of light gray cardstock (Soft Stone) CHECK!
- melon cardstock & ink (Melon Berry) CHECK for cardstock!
- aqua cardstock & ink (Aqua Mist) CHECK for ink and cardstock is under the glitter banner!
- golden yellow cardstock & ink (Harvest Gold)
Whew! Made it! I so wanted to add some bling or ribbon, but was happy enough to add some sparkle with the glitter. Okay…see you soon :)