Sunday, August 25, 2013

Celebrate Today

celebratetodaymaureenplut

Hey friends!  I’ve been able to complete the Stampafaire projects that I started yesterday.  The Tea Staining Technique was one of them.  Here are the pieces I decided to tea stain.  I’ve got some seam binding ribbon, burlap trim, canvas butterflies and some canvas banners.  The canvas really took to the staining and the butterflies were so sweet, I had to use them.  Will totally be making some of Melissa’s flowers, thought…weren’t they precious?

IMG_7371

I used Melissa’s idea of stamping a text onto the pieces.  I layered 2 of the butterflies together then sewed them together with the button and twine.  Only 2 more challenges to to!  The next one involves chocolate!  YUM!

signature

3 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

So pretty! Love the elements you stained. Love this technique!

Lynn said...

Well I would give you an A+ grade on all your projects! They are absolutely amazing and this one is no exception! I love the text on the butterflies!

Marisa said...

Love the text on the butterfly and the pop of cork too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...