Monday, August 12, 2013

Happy Birthday 10 Minute Craft Dash

happybirthdaymaureenplut

Good morning!  So many of my blog buddies are helping Paulina celebrate one year of the 10 Minute Craft Dash over on the Pretty Pink Posh blog.  I had such a fun time playing before that I knew I had to join in :)  Here’s my desk all ready to go.  I had a few scrap banners in my stash so I thought I’d use them with the sentiment.

IMG_7306

Done in 8.22 minutes.  I love that freedom of having to be done in 10 minutes.  Notice how I left off any ribbon or twine…it takes me 10 minutes to tie a proper bow right now with my fake nails.  I’ll be glad when they’re off in a  week :)

IMG_7307

Thanks for stopping by…are you playing in the Craft Dash?  Let me know and I’ll check it out :)

signature

CD_23

 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti inside and out birthday

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti white, soft stone, su basic grey, pebbles seen and noted

accessories: pti birthday trio and double banner dies, staple, mme enamel dots

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Happy Monday my friend. I love this sweet CAS card. The colors are absolutely fabulous!

Aimes said...

Super duper CAS design and in under 10 mintues?!?! Diva, you are amazing!
You had enough time left to blog this! LOL!
Hugs!
x

Marisa said...

You go girl. Don't think I could ever do a ten minute card. Love the paper and great bday card.

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card!! :)

Leigh Penner said...

Great card, Maureen!
Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

Caryn said...

Love how this turned out Moe - and in time too - wonderful!!
Thanks for joining in the birthday celebrations at the 10 Minute Craft Dash.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Rachel Izakowicz said...

This is gorgeous! Love all the details and can't believe you did this in 10 minutes. Really impressed. Thanks for playing at 10 MInute Craft Dash.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...