Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hugs and Kisses and Farewell ~ Clearly Besotted Challenge

hugsandkissesmaureenplut

Hi everyone!  I’m back today announcing the new Clearly Besotted Stamps challenge over on Stephanie’s Blog

Challenge

This month we are asked to create our own background using stamps and ink :)  I was inspired by some sweet Fancy Pants Country Boutique paper.  Here’s a card I made with that heart paper. I didn’t have any left, but I thought I could make a similar one :)  I used the new Mini Love Hearts set with the original Love Hearts, Background Builder and Many Messages sets.  Want to play along and win some fabulous stamps?  Head over to Stephanie’s blog to see what the Design Team made and then join in the fun :) 

Now, as my post title says, there is sadly a farewell part of this post.  I was desperately hoping that I would be able to stay on most of my design teams while doing my Masters, but after the first weekend of classes and getting the first syllabus of course work, I know now that it would be impossible.  I really need to give my studies my all.  I cannot thank Stephanie enough for asking me to be one of her first design team members and list my name along with some of the best in the card making business.  It is extremely hard to step away from an exciting and growing stamp company, but there is no way around it.  Luckily, I have a HUGE basket of amazing Clearly Besotted stamps and dies and will still feature them here on the blog :)  So, with many fond memories of my favourite UK peeps, Stephanie, Mandy, Aimes (Duchess!), Caryn, Debby, and Michelle, I say farewell (not goodbye) with lots of hugs and kisses :)

Thanks for stopping by :)

signature

11 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Aww, we are going to miss you so much Moe but you will still be part of our alumni. You will always be a part of the team. You need to give your studies the attention it needs but it is so sad at the same time. I have loved working with you and will continue to stalk your blog and creations. All the best xx

Caryn said...

Aw Moe - that is a touching post and so sad:( We'll miss you on the team and hey, maybe when you get a break somewhere you can pop back in for the odd challenge??!!
Your card is so stunning - the background is fabulous - it looks like a vintage print!
Good luck with your studies.xxx

Mandy said...

We will miss you too Moe, and will be keeping an eye out for more of your wonderful designs. Good luck with your studies! Your card for this challenge is amazing, such a beautiful design.

xx

Lynn said...

Moe, a gorgeous card and I know it was so hard for you to step down from CBS as they are such wonderful stamps/dies, but yet knowing you made the right decision. xoxo

Barb said...

Oh, I'm sorry you had to come to this difficult decision, Maureen! I know how much you LOVED designing for Clearly Besotted! I have a feeling they are really going to miss you! Your studies really are the most important thing and I wish you tons of success!

LOVE your card - those colors are beautiful!

Marisa said...

Love the BG you created and with hearts being one of my favorite images, love this!! Oh that we could do all we wanted to do in life...tough decisions for sure, but the right one for now ((hugs))!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful background Maureen, good for you putting your priorities first. Blogland will still be waiting patiently for you and your fabulous card creations. <3

Cornelie said...

Very pretty!!

Aimes said...

*sob* It's never goodbye, Diva *sniff*
Well what a beauty of a card to leave us with. A true diva card. You know I'm going to miss you heaps but I realise that it's important to hit those books!
Missing you already!!!
xoxo

Lindsey said...

Sniff! I love your work and am going to miss you using their stamps on a regular basis. But I admire your focus and wish you the best on your Master's...having been there, I know the demands. I'm sure you'll do fantastic!

Vickie Z said...

Love the colors and all those hearts!! Sounds like the Masters will be keeping you busy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...