Sunday, November 3, 2013

Season’s Greetings

seasonsgreetingsmaureenplut

Happy Sunday, everyone!  Today’s card is a very clean and simple design that I couldn’t get out of my head when making cards with the newest Verve Release a week ago.  I had this bare tree die on my desk from another project and thought it would be cool to make a tone on tone card with a pop of colour.  These little reindeer are so sweet (don’t show the DH as he likes to hunt!) and they fit perfectly by this tree die cut.  So did you buy some new Verve?  If so, let me know what you bought!  There’s always something on SALE!  Have a lovely day and thanks for visiting :)

signature

VS_Oct13CollectionBanner

 

what’s in it?

stamps:  Unto Us, Holiday Treats (Verve)

paper: rustic white (PTI)

ink: onyx (Versafine), basic grey (SU)

accessories: Reindeer Fun die (Verve), tree die (PTI), bakers twine (Twinery)

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness...this is CAS perfection. I absolutely love this Moe! The negative die with the sweet little reindeers is so adorable! Wow!

Marisa said...

That tree die is a great thing to pair the deer with ! Lovely CAS card.

Aimes said...

On you know I love it when you go all CAS on me, Diva! Love that die and your gorgeous white space captures the serenity of the scene perfectly! x

Wida said...

I love the little reindeer!! this is an edgy card, very different for you...You NEED to do this more, it suits you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...