Saturday, December 21, 2013

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge Reminder!

snowflakesmaureenplut

Well, it seems only fitting that I share a snowflake card on the first day of Winter.  This day is significant for me as it means there will be one more minute of daylight each day starting tomorrow!  Woohoo!  I am a daylight girl for sure!  Today’s card CASES one that Maile Belles made for the Papertrey Ink October release.  I just LOVED it!  Maile’s card (see it here on THIS POST) sold me on these snowflake dies!  The Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge is still up so head over to the blog to see all the details and more gorgeous samples.  Uniko Stamps are sponsoring this challenge and you could win this stamp set!  Good luck!

signature

StunningSnowflakesProdPic2-248x353

sweet snowflakes Dec 15

stamps: Uniko Stunning Snowflakes

dies: Papertrey Ink

7 comments:

Melisa Hunter said...

So gorgeous! Love the white on white and the little splashes of colour with the sequins. It really makes me think of sparkly snowflakes, like the ones we saw yesterday! Happy Winter Solstice!

Bajalizzy said...

lovely composition

Marisa said...

Love this! Great use of the snowflakes in the cirlces and the enamel dots are fabulous.

Tammy said...

Beautiful--love that sentiment!
Hope you enjoy the holiday break with plenty of time to get inky!

Lynn said...

Be still my CAS loving heart! This is an absolute beauty! I love the tiny pops of color against the white and fabulous texture from the snowflakes!

Pat and I were just talking about how we are so glad the days will start getting a bit longer!

sandie said...

I am with Lynn, this is a CAS beauty. Have a fabulous Christmas Maureen x

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Maureen. Love the way you used the die-cut snowflakes! Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...