Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Love, Peace, and Joy Baby

peacejoymaureenplut

Good morning! Happy Christmas Eve!  Just wanted to share the card that my darling husband is getting tomorrow :)  I CASED Danielle Flanders Make it Monday design a few weeks ago.  I loved the layering on her card and the vellum elements.  The sentiment on the card base is from Dawn’s boutique line, “Oh, how I Love You.”  Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and some peaceful moments with those you love.  Group hug!

signature

stamps and dies: Papertrey Ink

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Merry Christmas Moe! I'm sure Tony is going to love this card...the sweet little sentiments tucked about are simply divine. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas my dear friend! xoxo

Marisa said...

Tony will love it. Love the mix of sentiments. Wishing you a blessed Christmas ((hugs)). Enjoy your time off!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!! Merry Christmas!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...