Monday, January 27, 2014

I Have Always Known it was You

itwasyoumaureenplut

Good morning!  Just sharing a little card today with that Top Dog Dies Madison Doily I made last month!  (see it HERE on this post ) I’ve been waiting for the perfect card to use it on and here it is!  I’m using one of my go to layouts that I just love to use with doilies :)  I was a busy girl in the studio this past weekend after class on Saturday :)  Have a great start to your week!  Thanks for stopping by!

signature

stamps: Papertrey Ink

dies: Top Dog Dies and Papertrey Ink

4 comments:

Lynn said...

This is all around perfection Moe. I love the button with the twine...it's true Moe style! Gorgeous!

Lisa Kind said...

Gorgeous! Love the sentiment too!

Barb said...

So pretty with the doily and heart! Love that dotty paper too, Maureen! Beautiful card!

Marisa said...

Hearts and polka dots - I'm happy :) Darling card and love the double punched heart.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...