Thursday, January 30, 2014

My First Shaker Card!

vdayshakermaureenplut
Good morning!  Yes, you read it correctly!  I’m pretty sure this is my first shaker card.  I wasn’t going to start making them, but I found this fun heart confetti at Michaels in the packaging aisle and couldn’t resist!  PLUS, shaker cards are a great way to use up all that sequins we’ve been collecting since they became “in.”  The tricky thing about shaker cards is static electricity!  It was hard to “shake” and “tame” these hearts to sit nicely around the stamped sentiment!  Sequins training is in order!  LOL  Have a lovely day!  It’s almost Friday!  Woohoo!
signature
stamps: Lil Inkers
dies: spellbinders hearts

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I am loving the sweet scalloped heart that you used...that die looks fabulous Moe...and are shaker cards going to become the next jingle bells? Probably not just yet...but this is absolutely adorable! Love the sweet little button too!

Marisa said...

I can relate to static and shaker cards. Took me forever to get my beads to cooperate when I made one last year. Love the hearts you used and lovely touch of red sparkle around the edge.

JoAnn said...

Great job on your shaker card. Love the hearts.

Aimes said...

Yeah! Shake it, Diva! Shake it! LOL!
I'm pretty sure that Ms Plut can get those sequins to behave... ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...