Monday, January 6, 2014

Peace & Joy & Happy New Year

happynnewyearmaureenplut

Good morning!  I’m thinking that if we’re still in the first week of the New Year, I can still post New Year’s cards :)  What do you think?  This card was part of a set of cards I made last Friday. 

newyearcardsmaureenplut

Because I sold most of my Christmas in my sister’s wine store last month AND didn’t have any extra time before Christmas due to work and school, I thought I would send out New Year’s cards this year.  What a great idea!  I wasn’t stressed and my friends would get some extra happy mail in January :)  PLUS my card won’t have to compete with any of the lovely Christmas cards received, but can stand alone on a table or mantle well into January!  I was also pleased as punch to have my PTI  order arrive last Thursday.  I got the angled panel die and really wanted to use it on my card.  It’s perfect to layer on top of patterned paper!  I chose some lovely Authentique paper as my base, but this angled die would be perfect for those pieces of LOUD and BOLD papers that you don’t know how to use.  UGH!  It’s the first Monday back to work and classes begin this weekend.  But the days are getting longer and I hear the sweet sound of Spring just around the corner!  Thanks for stopping by!  Come back tomorrow for a super fun post that I’m SO EXCITED about! 

signature

stamps and dies: Papertrey Ink

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Look at you mass producing cards! Way to go Moe...I didn't think I needed that tilted panel die, but hmmm...you have me thinking I "need" it. Love the soft color tones and the fun die cuts!

Marisa said...

You rocked that angled panel and great idea to use the bold paper you don't know what to do with. Great card and wonderful for mailing.

Have a great first day back - 6:30 came way too early this morning!

Suzanne said...

Hi friend!!! I am so woefully late in ever getting back to your sweet notes, but I wish you the best 2014 ever! I hope your first day back is going great. We are all great here, looking to move this year so things are a little crazier than usual. But it's also exciting! I've been tinkering with the idea of getting back to cross stitching more as well.

I just wanted to send you a hug and say HI! xo

Aimes said...

Diva, your cards can stand next to *any* card and shine - no matter what!
Love to see you rockin' the angles on this design! Fabulous! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...