Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thank You Ever So Much

thankyoumaureenplut

Good morning!  I came home Tuesday and just had to have a little break from work and school before hitting my nightly reading.  I watched Dawn McVey’s PTI Make it Monday video and wanted to play along.  I didn’t have a good PTI lined image, so I used one from Verve’s Great Friend.  I broke out another new stamp…the sentiment from Ruby Red…oh, I love the mix of fonts!  A little bling added some sparkle…not quite one layer, but close to it!  Thanks for stopping by!  I see a Friday just around the corner! 

signature

makeitmondays 

stamps: Verve Great Friend, PTI Ruby Red, Delightful Dahlias 2

5 comments:

Diana K said...

Really very pretty. Love this.

Nancy Penir said...

Lovely Maureen. Love the font too!

Cathy Weber said...

Wow. Those are such beautiful flowers...and to think it is practically a one layer card...the flowers really look like there are several layers...and I agree, love the mix of fonts on the sentiment.

Lynn said...

Moe, the dimension that the stamping creates on the card is gorgeous. You know I love this CAS beauty...all the color is beautiful.

victoria h said...

beautiful card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...