Thursday, January 23, 2014

Valentines 2013 Rewind and New Pin It Button!

beminevalentinemaureenplut_thumb1

Hi friends!  Thought I’d share a couple of Valentine’s cards from last year!  One has a traditional Valentine palette and the other does not!

bemyvalentinemaureenplut_thumb[1]

I was procrastinating last night and determined to add a "Pin It" button to my images after several Follower requests.  I added a "Pin It" widget to my sidebar AND figured out how to put a "Pin It" button on each post image :)  I hope it comes in handy!  That’s it!  Just wanted to say hi!  Come back tomorrow for the new Viva La Verve Sketch!  Thanks for stopping by!

signature

card 1 : Verve Stamps: Twitterpatted
card 2: Clearly Besotted: Post It: Love, Paired Up

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the rewind...especially those sweet little postal stamps!

Marisa said...

Loving the pinked circle with the paper sentiment panel and that strip of heart washi is great! Well done figuring out the Pin It buttons - you are a step ahead of me for sure!

Tracey McNeely said...

Cute rewind cards Maureen, I need to figure out how to add the pin it buttons too! Hope you are doing well and studying hard!

Lindsey said...

Love these, especially the one with the non-traditional colors. Yay for you for figuring out the pin-it buttons!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...