Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Joyous Noel

joyousnoelmaureenplut

Greetings friends!  I’m supposed to be writing papers, but all work and no stamping makes Moe a cranky girl, so here is the result of a little inky break time!  I’m playing with the current Festive Friday inspiration photo.

festive

I was taken with the sparkle (of course!) and bit of green.  Speaking of sparkle and green, I’ll leave you with a photo of my birthday gift from the DH, a gold, diamond and emerald pendant.  AND I’d like to thank all of you for your sweet birthday wishes here or over on FB.  You really made me smile and giggle all day!

Photo: Tony gets full points for finding another creative way to get more green on me today  Sporting my new emerald and diamond pendant

Here’s one more of the birthday girl in her shamrock scarf.  I had to update an older one…I highly recommend playing with the different Instagram filters to help with the wrinkles! LOL

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a glorious day!

signature

stamps: Verve Joyous Noel

dies: Lil’ INkers and the Cat’s Pajamas

8 comments:

Lynn said...

The chevron background combined with the silver is amazing! Gorgeous take on the inspiration! Oh la la!

Marisa said...

Love that chevron BG and the sparkly snowflake makes my heart go pitter patter. Yeah for crafty breaks during studies :)

Helen F. said...

Ohhh, what a beautiful sparkly card, Maureen! Love the snowflake, you could wear that as a brooch ;-)

Nancy Thomas said...

Beautifully done. Love the touch of green with the button.

Bajalizzy said...

what woman doesn't just love emeralds - very lovely pendant!! Like the Xmas card too - nice composition and colours.

Ardyth said...

Emeralds are my birthstone - what a clever way to incorporate the green into your design! Love the sparkly snowflake! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Fridays!

Geri said...

Oooo…love the way that card came together, Maureen!!! It's beautiful!!! (love the scarf and necklace, too…along with your 'wrinkle remedy'!!!) Thanks for playing along with us again!

wienerhoneymooners said...

I absolutely LOVE this card, so gorgeous!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...