Sunday, August 24, 2014

Thanks Ever So Much

thankseversomuchmaureenplut

Hey everyone!  Just stopping in quickly to share my card using the latest Viva La Verve sketch :)  I got to use up these fun little banners in my scrap pile!  Yay!  I also cheated with the one behind the notebook page.  It’s really only 4 banners long! HA!  Do you ever “cheat” like that?  I love it!  I added a little bit of stitching above the sentiment for some extra texture and a spiral paper clip as I found a whole tin of them when I cleaned the studio last month!  LOL  I’ve got to use them up!  Head over to the Viva La Verve blog to see more samples and then join in the fun.  The more you play, the more chance you have of winning a fabulous $100 Verve GC which would be perfect timing with the new Verve release coming next week!  Sneak peeks start tomorrow! Woohoo!  Thanks for stopping by!

signature

VLVAug14Week4Sketch

stamps: Treasured Words

dies: Pennant Trim Die, Papersmooches notepage die

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Looking forward to the sneak peeks! Love the added texture on the wood grain...all the little elements are perfect.

Marisa said...

Adore this. Must get that large notebook die. Well done with the "cheat", and yes, I've done the same :)

Rubeena I. said...

beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...