Monday, August 25, 2014

The Finale ~ PTI Stamp-a-faire

thefinalemaureenplut

Hi friends!  Well, here it is, my last PTI Stamp-a-faire 2014 post.  I didn’t get all the challenges in, but I did 6 of them…not bad!  Here they are in the top 6 cubbies.  I filled in the bottom 3 cubbies with previous PTI cards, today’s Blog Hop card and 2 Make it Monday cards :)

projectdisplaymaureenplut

Thanks for popping in and for all your sweet comments :)  A BIG thank you to Nichole and the team for their constant inspiration and for all the time they put into making this event happen.  I guess it’s saved me travel $$$, but I sure did LOVE being there the first year!  Here’s another walk down that memory lane…

lynnme

My bestie Lynn from The Mango Boys and Me

meanddawn

My first PTI love, Dawn McVey

menicholelynn

The Queen Bee (Nichole) herself with me and Lynn

ptidtlynnandmoe

Honourary DT members!

lynnheatherbetsyme

Touching the shoulder of the most fabulous Betsy Veldman (I didn’t wash for a week! LOL wink!)

IMG_3647

The sweetest Suzanne from Freshly Noted who made me feel like a Rock Star!

IMG_3676 

Christine from Seaglass Papercrafts who is such a doll!

IMG_3678

And darling Luanne from He Golfs, I Stamp, a fellow PTI and Verve fan!

Such wonderful memories!  Until next time! 

signature

5 comments:

Wida said...

the cards you made are so different than the typical you, must be all the CAS inspiration from the design team! HA! My favorites in your beautiful cubby: #3, I especially love your color choice!

Lynn said...

Oh I miss my Moe! I wish we could get together again soon. All those pictures make my heart happy! xoxo

Lindsey said...

What an amazing accomplishment! Each and every card turned out beautifully. Love your pictures, too.

Luanne said...

As we gathered here in Lexington on Saturday (4 of us) we too, all remember that first fun event in Cincinnati and wish we could do it again! I met stamping royalty too, when I met you! You're cards without the kits are extra special. I think they are all wonderful! Love your do-over card, that was my favorite of the challenges. Have an awesome school year my friend! ((Hugs)) to you!

~amy~ said...

Such awesome cards and I love how you shared the pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...