Monday, September 15, 2014

Smarty Pants ~ Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge

smartypantsmaureenplut

It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!  We have a wonderful new sponsor, Clearly Whimsy Stamps, for the Curtain Call Inspiration: Wishing Well!  A randomly selected participant in the Wishing Well challenge will receive $25 store credit to Whimsy Stamps and the LEAD will be invited as Guest Designer of a our next challenge!

When I saw this Smarty Pants set with matching Glasses and Bracket Die Set, I knew I had to have it!  It reminds me of what I say to my students when they say something ‘smart.’  I say, “Oh, I see you wore your smarty pants (or shorts, skirt) to school today!  Better than silly pants, right!?  LOL  I was inspired by the colours from the photo, but chose to go CAS with my theme.  That’s the great thing about inspiration, right?

Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Wishing Well Designers

Guest Designer, Esther Asbury

Amy Kolling
Amy Sheffer
Amy Tsuruta
Gayatri Murali
Kim Singdahlsen
Laurie Willison
Lisa Henke
Marisa Ritzen
Maureen Plut
Monika Davis
Sarah Gough
Sheri Gilson
Stacey Schafer
Tenia Nelson
Tracey McNeely

Stop by the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge:  Wishing Well for the challenge details and to play along with us!

signature

8 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Those glasses are so cute Maureen, love the papers you used they give huge dimension!

Marisa said...

That patterned paper is just too fun! Great use of the colours and loving the glasses :)

Melisa Hunter said...

Love the layout and colours you chose. Great stamp and die cut. Reminds me of your glasses, you smarty pants!

Lynn said...

Oh I love the glasses die...so fun!

~amy~ said...

This is just way too cute!

Amy Sheffer said...

Such a FUN card!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Maureen. Love the red glasses and those papers. Great lay-out.

Bajalizzy said...

that card is fab - what a gas - real groovy and boss!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...