Sunday, November 30, 2014

Welcome to the World, Lucy

littleangelmaureenplut

Hey everyone!  Sneaking in with a card I made for a friend’s granddaughter.  Her name is Lucy and she was born in England but has moved to Canada with her Canadian mother and British father.  She is SOOOOO adorable and this was the card I brought with my gift  when I met her last week.  It’s a CASE of the one I made here for a PTI Make it Monday.  Have a great Sunday!  I’m doing homework…we have back to back class weekends coming up and then this semester is D-O-N-E!

signature

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Yahoo! So glad the semester is almost done. My friend I walk with is also getting her masters. Love this sweet card for Lucy. The quilted background is gorgeous.

Kim S said...

Perfectly soft and sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...