Saturday, December 20, 2014

A Christmas Thank You

christmasthankyoumaureenplut

WOOOHOOOOO!!!  I’m coming to you bright and early on my first DAY OFF in what feels like forever!  No classes, no work, just baking and decorating and visiting and reading a NOVEL and making cards and playing with my mixed media goodies and sleeping!  There’s so much more, but I’m too busy doing it! LOL  HA!  I wanted to share the sweet little 3x3 thank you card I made for my generous parents this year.  I am always humbled by how thoughtful parents are at this time and love writing a personal note of thanks to them.  I made a whole set in one night!

cardsetmaureenplut

I’m up early to hit the grocery store and gym!  No rest for the wicked weary!  Have a great Saturday!

signature

stamps: Pinecone Christmas (Verve), Signature Christmas (PTI)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh happy happy double school vacation! Love these gorgeous CAS thank yous Moe.

Marisa said...

Love these and sure the parents will too. Yeah for Christmas vacation!! ENJOY!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...