Friday, August 21, 2015

Happy Birthday

happybirthdaymaureenplut

TGIF everyone!  It’s Friday and that means that there’s a new Viva La Verve sketch up and ready to play with.  I just LOVE this sketch!  I kind of reminds me of the card I made on Monday HERE.  I had another mixed media experiment paper so I made another tag with it and stamped some flowers from Happy Place.  Head over to the Viva La Verve Blog to check out some more inspiration and read about how you could win some VERVE at the end of the month!

I’m also going to enter this in the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.  They’re getting “texty” over there and I think this card fits perfectly! Have a great weekend!

signature

Check out the Anni-VERVE-sary Sale!

VLVAug15Week3Sketch

stamps: Happy Place, Love Notes, Sparkly Dreams, Wonderful Marvelous (Verve)

dies: Classy Label Die, Butterfly Dreams Die Set (Verve)

accessories: Shine Bright Sequin Mix (Verve)

8 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Shut up! That mixed media tag is AWESOME! Pure gorgeousness, Moe!

Marisa said...

Fabulous MM tag and love how you did the sentiment panel.

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful,love the soft colors.

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely card. beautiful soft colors.

ellyscard creatief said...

Very lovely card. Beautiful

Donna B. said...

That's a gorgeous card! I love the pretty colors on the tag. Thanks so much for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

Melanie said...

This is so beautiful and elegant. Thanks for playing along with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog!

Rachel said...

stunning tag! love the soft colors against the white! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...