Thursday, December 31, 2015

Christmas Card Trio


Hello friends!  I'm back with the last three Christmas I made for my son, his girlfriend, Joyce, and Joyce's parents.  I CASEd 3 cards I made last year (or the year before, I can't quite remember! HA!) as time was ticking and I didn't have time to play around with new designs.  No worries, though, as I loved these when I made them the first time :)  The dh and I are off for a fun dinner and dance at a quaint hotel just out of town tonight :)  I wish you all a Happy New Year, may 2016 be full of our heart's desires!





3 comments:

Lynn said...

Dance the night away my friend and ring in the new year. Here's to a fantastic 2016. Love your trio of cards.

james said...

Amazing card designs. I really like it. These card designs are very good and interactive. I try to make these designs at home. Now its time to avail solar panels for homefor more details.

David said...

Thanks for writing this quality informational content. Your writing technique is impressive and enjoyable to read. It's a very interesting thing to share with us. You made them the first time with wonderful style and great ideas. Thanks for sharing all your pictures with us. Now it's time to get iphone screen repair baltimore/ for more information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...