Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Clearly Besotted Teaser Time ~ Day 2


Hello friends!  It’s a brand new month so that means we’re sharing some Clearly Besotted teasers with you as we countdown to the March release on March 5th!  To start things off, I've created a sweet little Easter card with the Best Easter set.  There are several sweet Easter balloons in this set, but I chose the darling Easter egg ones.  Oh, these are reminding me of the little mini Cadbury chocolate eggs, deadly delicious! 

Thanks for stopping by!  Head over to Stephanie’s blog for some more inspiration and peeks!


signature


5 comments:

Lynn said...

Too cute Moe! Love how you colored the easter eggs :)

Aimes said...

Eggcellent card, Diva! Sorry, I couldn't resist the pun LOL!
Do you guys get Cadbury's Mini Eggs over there? I have a serious addiction to them!
xx

Keren Baker said...

Love this. Making a feature out of one of the smaller stamps is brilliant. Cool card! x

Lisa Petrella said...

Those Easter egg balloons are super cute and fun!

Mandy said...

I need chocolate after reading your post! Gorgeous card Maureen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...