Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Clearly Besotted Release Day!


 Hi everyone!  I’m back with my last card for the Clearly Besotted Stamps April Release.  All the stamps and dies are on sale later today (10:00 BST) over in the CBS shop so be sure to go and check everything out!

I've been waiting to try this distress ink technique by Jennifer McGuire.  This set, A Better You, was perfect to get started.  I stamped the outline in black Archival Ink, then stamped the solid image in distress ink.  The fun began when I spritzed water on the solid image!  I LOVE the way it took on a watercolour effect. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Head over to Stephanie’s blog for some more inspiration and peeks!


signature



3 comments:

Michelle Short said...

This is so pretty, Moe xx

Lynn said...

So cool Moe. This technique looks awesome.

Mandy said...

This is fab, love the technique!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...