Monday, May 2, 2016

Happy Day ~ Mojo Monday


Hi everyone!  We had our big community garage sale yesterday and I'm happy to report that we sold over half of our "treasures."  This was cause for celebration as it always feels good to purge.  I had some time after the sale to make a card for Mojo Monday.  AND it's prize time so head over to the Mojo Monday blog for all the details on how you could win some amazing new Verve!  Hope your week is off to a great start!



stamps: Be Blessed (Verve)
dies: Heart Quartet Die (Verve)

5 comments:

Lynn said...

I need to do a serious closet purge...way too much in there right now! Love your sweet card especially those little hearts.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card, Moe! Love those hearts. I need to do some serious purging of my craft room again. It's starting to avalanche when I open the closet door. LOL!

Stampingcountry said...

Great simple and fresh look!

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful card!! I, too, have been purging a lot - especially after a total kitchen renovation! It does something for the soul when things aren't as cluttered - lol!

Pam Watson said...

I'm also participating in some community yard sales for the next couple of weekends... lots of craft purge supplies to sell! Hoping my sales are just as successful as yours were :) The sentiment on your card is so pretty! Love your take on the sketch and combination of colors. TFS :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...