Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Papertrey Ink Redo Challenge


Hi everyone!  I'm sneaking one last Papertrey Ink challenge in before tomorrow's release.  Today's challenge was to rework a project you weren't 100% loving.  I was feeling pretty good about all my projects but I had to pick one so I decided on reworking my package project.  I have many of Michelle Wooderson's card/embellishment packs from a few years ago and just love all the little bits and pieces she used to work with.  I went back to some of her older posts and CASEd THIS pretty packaging with some of her items and some from my own stash.  The bag and tag sentiment are from PTI. Here's my first project...


 Thanks for stopping by!  Hope your week is going well :)


1 comment:

paperkicks said...

Both are beautiful, Maureen! But I do love the layers on your second package...what a fun idea!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...