Saturday, July 1, 2017

Glorious and Free ~ Curtain Call Inspiration


 Greetings from Canada!  I'm back with the newest challenge over on the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge blog.  This time we’re inspired by this photo…


You must all know by now that I'm a Canadian girl and July 1st is Canada Day.  It's a special one this year because we are celebrating our 150th birthday.

 Image result for canada 150

 I know, it's young in country years, but it's a celebration of the country I love so I went with it.  This is my Red, White, and Red version of the challenge this week.  I hope you'll join us over at the  Curtain Call blog no matter what country you are from!  Have a wonderful weekend :)  Hugs to everyone around the world!
    



3 comments:

Lynn said...

You are the gorgeous maple leaves...today's card is no exception. Beautiful!

Betty Wright said...

Love the texture on those leaves! Great celebration card!

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous card, Maureen! I hope you had a great Canada Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...