Sunday, October 1, 2017

Salted Caramel Wishes ~ Curtain Call Inspiration


Hello everyone! It's October (!) and time for a new challenge over on the  Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.  This time we’re inspired by this photo…
 

Okay, I am always inspired by coffee!  LOL  We just had National Coffee Day and today we celebrate International Coffee Day!  I find this kind of interesting...do we really need a day to celebrate coffee?!  I celebrate it everyday!  I will have the odd iced coffee in the heat of the summer, but this gal is a hot coffee girl through and through.  So with fall here and hot coffee on my mind (and in my cup as I type this post), I found some gorgeous patterned paper in my Autumn Day pad by PhotoPlay.  Then I die cut some digital images from Verve's Coffee Please digital set along with one little "from me to you" which was a Verve digital freebie last February.  I added a little wooden heart to complete the neutral, coffee coloured look :)  Oh my, I need a refill! HA! 

Head over to the Curtain Call blog for more inspiration and then join in the fun! Thanks for stopping by!







stamps: Coffee Please DIGITAL Set (Verve)
dies: Cup for All Seasons Die Set, Stitched Pennants Die Set (Verve)
accessories: Shine Bright Sequin Mix (Verve)

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm not a coffee drinker...but salted caramel all the way! This card is adorable!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, how fabulous!

Luanne said...

Oh Moe! I love this!,, wish I had a computer for this digital set! Your card is awesome!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so dreamy, Moe! How adorable is that heart button? Love everything about this card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...