Friday, January 19, 2018

Long Enough to Love You ~ Viva La Verve!

 Happy Friday, everyone!  I'm starting off the weekend with a couple of lovey - dovey Valentine cards using some extra sentiments to make sure the ones I love in my life know it for sure!  I'm using the current Viva La Verve sketch so be sure to head right over there and play along for some awesome Verve goodies!  AND, because I'm still trying to make 2 cards at once, here's my second take...


 Wishing you love this weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!



stamps: More than Love, Stronger Love,  Twitterpated   (Verve)
dies: Hearts & Swirls Frame Die, Wavy Hearts Die Set, Heart Quartet Die (Verve)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Two absolute beauties Moe. I love the trio of hearts on the second one and the fabulous sentiments on both of them.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are both gorgeous, Moe! Love all those layered hearts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...