Monday, March 12, 2018

Go Forward ~ Create Along with Us


Hey friends!  I'm back with my take on Papertrey Ink's Create Along with Us challenge.  I saw Amy's card on Sunday and knew I had to CASE it with what I had on hand, i.e. Enclosed: Apple die cut :)  Nothing makes me happier than creating teacher cards...ok, and St. Patrick's day cards {wink!}.  Thanks for stopping by and thanks to Amy for the inspiration!






  I am an affiliate with Papertrey Ink!  When you purchase through one of my links, I get a small percentage with no extra cost to you!  Thank you!

what's in it?
stamps: Choose Joy (PTI)
dies: Enclosed: Apple (PTI)
paper: stampers select white, hibiscus burst, sheer basics vellum (retired), pencil me in patterned paper collection (retired)  (PTI)
accessories: true black backers twine (PTI)



4 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

What a sweet apple, Maureen! Beautiful case!

Marcia Hill said...

Your card is every bit as lovely as Amy's...I just love the chevron design of the vellum over the apple!! Cute, CUTE card Maureen!! :0)

Tammie Koehnen said...

Oh my I just love your card! So beautiful, great job on the challenge.

Kathy Mc said...

Great spin-off of Amy’s card, Maureen! The sentiment on that apple fits beautifully. Now I need to pull out my Sheer Basics Vellum and use it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...