Monday, May 14, 2018

Hello ~ Create Along with Us


 Hello, friends!  It seems like forever since I've posted.  We've been busy weeding the gardens and getting the lawns all ready for summer.  It's been great to be outside, but this past Sunday, I had to spend some time getting inky and play along with PTI's Create Along with Us challenge.  I fell in love with Stephanie's card HERE.  I just had to CASE it the best I could with those timeless Rosie Posie blooms and Penned Elegance.  Thanks for stopping by!

what's in it?
stamps: Rosie Posie, Rosie Posie Step 2, Penned Elegance (PTI)
dies: Rosie Posie, Penned Elegance, Noted Scalloped A2 Vertical (PTI)
ink: aquamist (PTI), barely banana, more mustard, starfruit, groovy guava (SU)
accessories: true black bakers twine (PTI)




4 comments:

Karen said...

I loved Stephanie's card, too, and your take on it is equally beautiful!

Carmela said...

Lovely card, Maureen!

Marcia Hill said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

DIANA L. said...

Really pretty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...